Chemistry magazine issue 05
Free Dutch graffiti magazine, out now.
Contains: walls, trains, subs, photography
Specials: Ready2Rumbl - Biz360
More info: www.facebook.com/chemistrymag
The boys from Hamburg are at it again!
Here comes issue nr 15.
88 pages of quality stuff from all over in a beautiful hard cover
This issue contains:
The guys from Hamburg are at it again, new issue of Bad Taste is about to drop
88 pages, hardcover
- Apris GBR + Raiz FK Writer Special's
- Hall of Fame
- Athens Subway & MOBS Crew
- S-Trains Hamburg
- Subways Hamburg
- German Steel
- Euro Trains
Teaser for the exhibition 'Hexahedron Exponential'. A show by Felipe Pantone (ES) & Demsky333 (ES)
They created amazing new work for this show, which will know a second opening on Saturday the 5th of October at the Paradijsvogels (paradise birds) in Rotterdam.
Opening October 4th WeAreVoid
Ferdinand Bolstraat 1, Amsterdam
Opening October 5th Paradijsvogels
Paradijslaan 93, Rotterdam
Drinks by Bavaria and Stoli
A video about graffiti legend Ces53 & friends rocking some southern steel
"We are always looking for abandoned spaces to intervene, with history, essence. Special places, that after their destruction still have life. The passage of time.
And when we found ''Teufelsberg" in Berlin, one of the last traces of the Cold War espionage, we started to work on one of its four domes, built of small polygonal triangles. The challenge was difficult, being able to build and interact with the base of a structure and its already established form."
Two great interviews with Dutch graffiti legend Ces53, worthwile your time to read...
Kosmopolite Art Tour – an intercontinental art event – returns to Amsterdam during the city’s important celebration year 2013. After successful editions in Brussels, Paris, Johannesburg, Jakarta, Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo, Stichting Urban Stylistix and Aerosol Bridge Club are proud to present an exciting and creative week programme with diverse exhibitions, a participatory audio-visual installation, large-scale mural paintings and a varied set of side-events such as the Kosmopolis Art Academy, a podium discussion, art & history city tours, art market among many more.
Kosmopolite Art Tour presents an amazing line-up of international artists and collectives. 40 protagonists (30 solo artists and 2 artist collectives) of the contemporary urban art scene present a diverse range of styles.
Amer (NL), Besok (NL), BustArt (CH), Chaometric (NL), ChuckOne (NL), Danzel (CH), DHM (NL), Fake (NL),
Farm Prod Collective (BE), Heng (FR), Juice (NL), KRM (NL), Mac Crew (FR), Martin Travers (NL),
Matt Adnate (AU), Max Zorn (NL), Morten Andersen (DK), Ottograph (NL), PantOne (ES),
ParizOne (PT), Revolt77 (NL), RichArt (NL), Sket185 (NL), Skount (ES), Soten (DK), Swet (DK), Tiws (DK),
TVKillz (NL), Vans the Omega (AU), Vasco Vicente (PT/NL)
More info can be found on the website:
- Events // Firestarters presents Shoe: Live Calligraffiti Performance - July 12, Amsterdam
- Exhibitions // Ces53 'Clown Back From Hell' - Town Art Gallery Newcastle
- Magazine // Bad Taste Magazine - vol. 13
- Video // "Sweet & Sharp" graffiti alphabet in one song
- Events // Kings of Colors Graffiti Festival 2013 - line up
- Video // Urban Calligraphy "Skyfall"
- Exhibitions // Ces53 & Dphazer March 31 - April 6 Rotterdam
- Video // Kings of Color teaser
- Video // Fixer - from Monteray, California.
- Events // Kings of Colors Graffiti Festival 2013
- Video // Hasta la cocina
- Video // The Lost MTN Tapes
- Books // Niels Shoe Meulman -Painter
- Magazine // Bad Taste Magazine - vol. 12
Page 1 of 27